More holiday routes announced by easyJet in summer expansion
Low-cost airline easyJet has confirmed seven new holiday routes to its UK network for this summer. The airline and easyJet Holidays have launched the collection of services, including popular Greek Island resorts of Kos, Kefalonia, Corfu, and Chania in Crete.
As well as the new beach routes, easyJet has added a new city break service to Nantes in France from Birmingham. The new route comes following new summer services to Faro, Malaga and Palma de Mallorca which are also set to take off for this first time this summer.
The latest services are now on sale and in addition to the 24 routes previously announced for the peak summer schedule. Additionally, to serve the demand for summer getaways easyJet has added over 100,000 new seats to Greek destinations from a variety of UK airports including London Gatwick, London Luton, Bristol, and Manchester.
Resorts such as Santorini, Mykonos, Rhodes, Kos, Kefalonia, Corfu, and Crete are all included in the programme with one-way fares from as little as £25.99.
Package holidays are available to book for this summer on all the new routes through easyJet holidays, with a range of holiday types available from adult and family to luxury and undiscovered. All easyJet holidays include flights, accommodation, 23kg of hold luggage and transfers on beach breaks.
New routes from across the UK this summer, include:
- London Luton to Kefalonia flights will operate twice weekly on Thursdays and Sundays from June 30 with fares available from £40.99
- Birmingham to Nantes flights will operate twice weekly on Mondays and Fridays from June 27 with fares available from £29.99
- Manchester to Chania flights will operate twice weekly on Tuesdays and Saturdays from June 28 with fares available from £25.99
- Liverpool to Kos flights will operate weekly on Sundays from July 3 with fares available from £39.99
Get the latest travel and staycation news sent straight to your inbox
Dreaming of when you may be able to go on holiday again and where that might be? Want the latest travel and staycation news sent straight to your inbox to help you plan ahead?
Sign up here for regular updates on the latest travel advice, plus top destinations and wonderful places to stay post-Covid.
When you subscribe we will use the information you provide to send you these newsletters. Sometimes they’ll include recommendations for other related newsletters or services we offer. Our Privacy Notice explains more about how we use you data, and your rights. You can unsubscribe at any time.
- Edinburgh to Kefalonia flights will operate twice weekly on Thursdays and Sundays from June 30 with fares available from £40.99
- Edinburgh to Corfu will operate twice weekly on Thursdays and Sundays from June 30 with fares available from £28.99
- Glasgow to Chania will operate twice weekly on Wednesdays and Sundays from June 29 with fares available from £29.99
Ali Gayward, easyJet’s UK country manager, said: “We’re delighted to add more new routes to our UK network for the summer and to provide our customers with an even wider range of fantastic destinations to enjoy. We are proud to be the largest airline in the UK and remain dedicated to offering low fares and convenient connections and we can’t wait to welcome more customers back on board.”
For latest easyJet and easyJet Holidays offers, check here.
For more stories from where you live, visit InYourArea.
- New Era – McLaren Essential 9Forty Strapback Cap – Colour: Grey
REGULAR PRICE: £27.50 Official McLaren Cap. Rubberised “McLaren Formula 1 Team” name and logo on front. Made from recycled fabric. Embroidered […]
- Winthome Changing Robe 100% Terry Towelling Cotton, Quick Dry Robe Towel Poncho...
REGULAR PRICE: £26.99 100% SKIN FRIENDLY: Winthome cotton changing robe is made of 100% terry cotton(400 gsm), super absorbent and quick drying. […]